Translate

ponedjeljak, 12. siječnja 2015.

What and how to make ,sew, a gift fashion T-shirt for the fans "One Direction"


Every farewell of the old year and welcome the New Year for the past 14 years  we have  double celebration in my a family, because we are celebrating a birthday of my middle daughter Julia. Since she is one of the great fans of the group "One Direction" it's not difficult to select a gift that will cheer her up.
This year I decided to sew her a hoodie with the logo and full name "One Direction“. But since I do not have a machine for printing designs on T-shirts I had to think of another performance. I chose a very soft cream cotton fabric which  I combined with brown imitation of leather on the jersey.

I designed a pattern that was tried out on a model.

I cut 1D logo  from a combination of imitation leather, and  I wrote full name with a textile colors. Maybe little objection to me, I did not used the template on this occasion, but I had written it freehand.


I have been very satisfied, and my daughter was very happy. :)




                                        


Do you like it?

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar